6.10.2011

I'm out {on maternity leave}

White| Maternity 3White| Maternity (27 of 11)

I am very soon (as in DAYS from now) expecting my 4th child... a BOY this time... to add to the craziness that is our family. That means I need to take a break for a while to get settled into life with our new little man when he arrives. I will not be scheduling any sessions for the rest of June, July, or August. I am planning on resuming sessions in September... just in time for the holiday rush! I might not be available by phone, but I WILL be checking my email (melissawhitephotography@gmail.com). If you want to schedule a session for September through the end of the year, please email me and we will get you on the calendar. Thank you!


White| Maternity (4 of 11)


White| Maternity-15White| Maternity-45

White| Maternity (31 of 5)

*my beautiful maternity shots done by my sweet friend Janese Hockman.

No comments: